The Spring Equinox welcomes in new energy, the rebirth of Mother Nature after a long and sleepy winter. That means unwrapping ourselves from our blankets, feeling the warm sun on our faces, and the end of long nights. The world around us is becoming green again so in spirit, here are some ways to bring new life and energy into your home! In Chinese culture, a cleaning of the house represents letting go of the old year and letting go of old disputes. Here are some items to help you get inspired to clean for the coming summer! Past the yearly spring cleaning we all do to make ourselves feel better about buying more things, no one ever considers to extend that new energy to ourselves. This is the self-care addition of spring cleaning!
- Collapsable Shopping Tote (Medium): For those that go the extra mile and give a helping hand to the environment, we carry these beautiful reusable shopping totes with six different artistic prints for a new season. Brighten up the grocery store with this new, eco-friendly multipurpose tote!
- Apothecary Soaking Salts: Relax with a special blend of herbs, dried flowers, aromatics, and organic bee pollen. Luxurious soaking salts packaged in elegant glass bottles ready to relax your muscles and hydrate your skin. Each mixture of salts, clay, bee pollen, essential oils, and dried flowers is designed to help relax the mind as well as the body. Simply pour 1/4 cup of the salt into a mesh pouch or cheese cloth, steep in the tub like a tea bag, and toss before draining!
- Rose Bath Oil: Nourishing rose bath oil works to soothe and smooth your skin . Bios Apothecary's elegant, all natural bath oil is infused with rosa centifolia flower petals and scented with rosa damascena essential oil, a natural antidepressant and aphrodisiac. Make your bath a luxurious relaxation experience!
- Poppy and Pout Lipbalm: Looking for a healthy, earth friendly lipbalm? Poppy and Pout Lipbalm has you covered (literally!). Every Poppy & Pout lip balm is made with clean, natural ingredients. Each balm is hand-poured in small batches into recyclable cardboard tubes, without dyes in the balms.
- Apothecary Candles: Little Bison Co. Candle wants you to burn better candles! Based in Springdale, Arkansas, Little Bison Co. hand pours each candle with soy wax. Each candle has a unique, relaxing scent, perfect for lighting after a long day at work. Need a suggestion? Try our staff pick-- the summery-scent, Mediterranean Fig!
- Face Wash Pad: Replace your cotton pads with these reusable bamboo fibre wash pads! Made from sustainably grown bamboo, these pads can be rinsed and used numerous times. They feature an cotton slot on the back to make them easy to hold. THese are a fantastic alternative to wasteful, disposable cotton rounds.
- Beard Oil: O'Doud's beard oil is formulated for all beards, small or large. Their beard oil simulates your skin’s natural oils to keep your hair and face healthy without being excessively greasy. If you’ve ever experienced an itchy, rough, dry, or flaky beard over the winter this is what you’re looking for!