So you've been following the Dandy Roll Instagram for a bit now, and have wanted to try some of our delicious recipes, but you don't know where to start. Don't worry, we've got you covered! Today we're bringing all of our expertise together to make it easier for you to get what you need to entertain this summer, build out the perfect bar cart, and kill the hosting game in general!
Let's start with the basics: drinks are served in glasses. Seems like an upfront and obvious place to start, but the glassware you drink from does change the way you experience a beverage. Ever notice that stout style beers are served from a tulip glass, and that lighter beers like pilsners are served in pint glasses? Each is designed for optimum drinkability. We have a variety of glassware to choose from:
- The Admiral Crystal Rocks Glass is great for serving an old fashion, or, if you're keeping it simple, just a whiskey neat!
- More of a wine person? The Crystal Burgundy Glasses is idea for a bold red; with its wide base, your wine has the most space to highlight the aromas and tasting notes of your glass.
- Having company over and need something pretty to serve your Arnold Palmers in? Check out our European Crystal Highball Tumblers! They come in a set of four, so you'll have enough for you and all your guests.
Now that you're set up with the right drinkware, what do you make the drinks in?? Don't stress, we've got you covered there as well.
- If you're hosting James Bond, you'll definitely need a shaker (yes, we know, that was a horrible joke). The Copper Cocktail Shaker will be your go-to for cosmos and martinis; just the right size to fit in your hand, and is easy to clean. It's for sure the cornerstone of your bar set up.
- Doing something that requires stirring? The Extra Large Crystal Mixing Glass is what you'll need. With plenty of space to stir and a helpful spout, you'll impress your guests and make your bar perfectly instagram-able.
Want something that simplifies cocktail making, and is easy to grab for on the go drinks while camping or on a picnic? The Travel Bar Tool Kit comes with a shaker, jigger, strainer, stirrer, muddler, and a handy pouch to take your kit with you for your next adventure!