The University of Arkansas Razorbacks just celebrated its first win in several seasons; a large victory for the local community, especially during such a strange and frightening time. Whether you’re down at Bud Walton tailgating safely, or enjoying the game from the comfort of your home, this is a delicious seasonal twist on mimosas that you can prepare between plays!
PREP TIME:// 2 MIN
SERVING SIZE:// 1 COCKTAIL
- 4 oz. prosecco
- 2 oz. lemonade
- 2 oz. extra sweet tea
- Raspberries (garnish)
- Light brown sugar (optional; to coat rim)
- Caramel syrup (optional; to coat rim)
- (Optional first step!) Coat rim of champagne flute in caramel syrup, then roll in light brown sugar.
- Pour prosecco, then lemonade and your sweet tea.
- Mix briefly; you don’t want to break the prosecco bubbles!
- Top with raspberries (fresh, frozen, or for a twist try candied!) and enjoy!