As offices start to open back up, and the world emerges from its Quarantine Cocoon, we'll all need something to pep us up on a Friday afternoon. Make sure you're ready for that team cocktail hour on the office patio with this simple spiked ice latte!
PREP TIME:// 4 MIN
SERVING SIZE:// 1 cocktail
- Oat milk
- Cinnamon Stick (for garnish)
- Portland Syrup Vanilla Spice Rooibos
- Add your ice to your favorite high ball glass (we strongly recommend the Gem Crystal Highball Glasses!)
- Add two ounces of vodka, a dash of the Portland Syrups Vanilla Spice Rooibos syrup, and fill the glass 3/4 of the way to the top with the Americano.
- Add your desired amount of oat milk (Dom likes his coffee like a donut, so he did... a lot.)
- Stir with a cinnamon stick to blend the ingredients and infuse with the cinnamon flavor. Garnish with one more cinnamon stick and you're ready to go!