SPRING IS HERE!! Get ready for the gorgeous weather with this tart, tangy, and refreshing hibiscus tea cocktail. If you're looking for something for a Saturday afternoon on the porch, or an invigorating mocktail, this drink is your go to!
PREP TIME:// 1 HR (including steeping the tea)
SERVING SIZE:// 1 cocktail
- 2 oz Gin
- 2 lemons
- 4 oz Aesthete Summer Nights Tea
- Steep 1-2 tablespoons of Aesthete Summer Nights Tea in boiling water in a diffuser for approximately 4 minutes. When done steeping, place in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- In a rocks glass (we recommend using the Viski Belmont Glasses!) add your ice.
- Add your gin (or skip if you want to make a mocktail!)
- Squeeze one of your lemons into your glass with the gin. You can also sub in lemon juice from a bottle!
- Top your glass with the hibiscus tea. Add it gently to keep the liquids from mixing too much.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and sip away!