Gotten your vaccine? Having company over? Yeah you are. As vaccines continue to be distributed across the US, a semblance of normal is slowly coming back. What better way to ring in the new world than with bourbon? This sweet and tangy cocktail is go to for warm summer nights or Saturdays at the lake.
PREP TIME:// 4 MIN
SERVING SIZE:// 1 cocktail
- 1 orange, quartered
- 4 mint leave/1 sprig for garnish
- 4 oz lemonade
- 2 oz bourbon
- 4 oz champagne
- 1 oz maple syrup
- Add mint and 3/4 quarters of the orange to a shaker and muddle.
- Add your ice, bourbon, lemonade, and maple syrup. Then SHAKE.
- Strain over fresh ice.
- Top your glass with champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a mint sprig!
It pairs nicely with a Sturgill Simpson or Creedence Clearwater Revival playing in the background.