Planning on visiting downtown Rogers, AR? As Northwest Arkansas natives, Dandy Roll owners Dom and Courtney Smith are well versed in the culinary delights that are offered from the restaurants in downtown. From pizza to tapas, there's a little bit of something for everyone!
Please note: due to COVID-19, many restaurants have implemented safety protocols to keep diners safe. We highly recommend reaching out to a restaurant before hand to find out more.
- Parkside Public, A Burger Company: Looking for something classic? A burger is about as American downtown as you can get. With a menu ranging from the classic cheese burger, to the Yardbird sandwich, there's something for everyone (except the vegan... that's a touch tricky in a burger restaurant.) You can find the menu here!
- Iron Horse Coffee Company: Right down the block from Parkside Public is Iron Horse Coffee Company. With an abundance of herbal teas, delicious coffee brews, and some fantastic sandwiches, they're the perfect spot to eat when you just can't decide. We highly recommend the Firehouse sandwich, but if you're looking for something vegan friendly, check out the Veggie! Find out more about Iron Horse Coffee Co. here!
- The Rail, A Pizza Company: 1st Street in downtown Rogers is clearly a treasure trove of restaurants, because nestled next door to Iron Horse is The Rail. Without a doubt, The Rail is one of the best pizza joints in Northwest Arkansas. A variety of robust sauce recipes, a great lunch special, and some killer wings, you can't beat The Rail! Decide which pie you're ordering here!
- City Pump: With a rotating selection of food trucks, you're in (a lot) of good hands. From hibachi to sandwiches to Caribbean, there's plenty to choose from. Grab your food and pop inside and find a lovely selection of local breweries on tap. Most importantly, they're dog friendly! Find what going on at City Pump here!
- Havana Tropical Grill: Wrapping up our list is nationally acclaimed Havana Tropical Grill! Specializing in Cuban cuisine, they were recognized as one of the top 100 places to eat in 2021 by Yelp. We recommend the Cubano, but regardless of what your order, be sure to get some Maduros! Check out their exceptional menu here!
From American to Caribbean, you're bound to find your next favorite meal in downtown Rogers. We can't wait to see you on your next visit!