We're excited to announce that we're looking for an E-commerce manager! This is a part time position, approximately 14 hours per week with more hours in the holiday season (October through December). The position will be a remote hybrid position, with responsibilities split between hours in our Rogers location and the ability to work some hours remotely. Please send a resume and three references to email@example.com.
E-commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing wholesale inventory intake procedures
- Managing online inventory quantities
- Manage online product availability, e.g. writing product descriptions, accurately categorizing and tagging inventory with brand value badges, ensuring that products are available across different digital platforms
- Generate monthly sales and traffic reports from Shopify
- Curate online collections for use in marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Social Media Manager to create digital assets for online product photography
About Dandy Roll
Dandy Roll is a modern mercantile located in Downtown Rogers, AR. Founded in 2017, we've grown to a small but mighty team across two brands. We highlight and promote in small, independent makers that promote diversity, equity, sustainability, and give back to their communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dandy Roll is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion both within our workplace and our community as a whole. We are constantly striving to create a more inclusive environment for those who work and shop with us by education ourselves, growing our staff, and uplifting those around us.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.